2. Are we a dealer? No. ProjectorCentral does not sell projectors or any other products, nor does ProjectorCentral earn commissions from any sale made by advertisers on our site. Any authorized dealer or merchant may sell products and services directly to the buyers they meet on our site. ProjectorCentral is not involved in the transactions in any way.
3. How do we make money? Since it is important to keep all information on this site free to the consumer, we must rely entirely on advertising and donations to pay our bills. Most of our advertising revenue comes from projector merchants and manufacturers. We do not solicit sponsorships from manufacturers, and the site is not subsidized in any way by the vendors whose products we review.
4. Who can participate? Anyone! Professional buyers, consumers, traveling sales people, professional speakers, education technology coordinators, A/V dealers, distributors and manufacturers are all welcome.
5. Would you like to help? If you like the work we do and would like to support us, you may do so by making a donation.
6. Help a school! If you have used projection equipment you are considering replacing, you might consider donating it to a school of your choice and benefit from the tax deduction.
For those of you who contribute to our sites either by visiting or donating we thank you for your kind support!