> Copyright Permissions
ProjectorCentral Copyright Permissions & Reprint Policy
You may create links from your web site to articles/information on ProjectorCentral without prior permission.
Award Logo Use:
For information on ProjectorCentral editorial awards send your name, company and address to copyright.
Personal Non-commercial Use:
You may download, reformat and print a limited amount of ProjectorCentral's content for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also include excerpts or limited portions of ProjectorCentral information in printed memos, reports and presentations provided that you attribute this information to ProjectorCentral by including "Used with permission from ProjectorCentral.com. Copyright (year) ProjectorCentral.com. All rights reserved."
Online Commercial Reproduction
Online commercial reproductions of ProjectorCentral's content requires permission from ProjectorCentral and may require a licensing fee for reproductions including, but not limited to:
- Use of ProjectorCentral's content in advertisements or promotions,
- Use of ProjectorCentral's trademarks or logos (excluding award logos),
- Use of quotes, excerpts or full text of ProjectorCentral's reviews, articles, or features.
- Use of online content (including video, audio, text, graphics, layout, and code) on a web site or public discussion board.
Send a note to copyright for permission. When permission is granted, ProjectorCentral allows online use of articles and other editorial content only if all of the following conditions are met:
- The article is recreated in its entirety or in an abbreviated form as submitted and approved.
- The article is attributed to the appropriate ProjectorCentral author.
- The article has a visible and active link back to ProjectorCentral.com.
- The article includes "Used with permission from ProjectorCentral.com. Copyright (year) ProjectorCentral.com. All rights reserved.".
- You send a URL of the article after posting to copyright.
Printed versions of ProjectorCentral articles are available for a fee. To request a quote, send us a note to reprints.
ProjectorCentral.com reserves the right to change or discontinue this policy and to request that a site remove its content at any time. Failure to follow ProjectorCentral.com guidelines will be considered a copyright violation and will be pursued by whatever legal remedies are available.
12/5/2013 - 04:11 PM PST | ©1999-2013 ProjectorCentral.com