P R E S S R E L E A S E
Epson Introduces Bright PowerLite 1930 for Meeting Rooms and Small VenuesProjector Delivers Full Suite of Connectivity and Features for Under $1000
LONG BEACH, Calif. – April 23, 2014 – Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide (1), today introduced the PowerLite® 1930, a bright and feature-rich projector designed for small to medium sized venues including hotel or conference rooms, classrooms and houses of worship. Built on the success of the current line of PowerLite 1900-series projectors, the PowerLite 1930 ($999*) delivers 4,200 lumens of color brightness and 4,200 lumens white brightness (2) and a suite of advanced digital connectivity options including HDMI and DisplayPort at a competitive price point.
“Epson is committed to delivering projection solutions to meet the needs of a variety of environments, and the PowerLite 1930 is a bright and powerful solution for small-to-medium sized rooms,” said Phong Phanel, product manager, Epson America, Inc. “Delivering high brightness and an advanced feature set, including HDMI connectivity, the PowerLite 1930 projector displays powerful, true-to-life images in virtually any setting at an affordable price.”
The PowerLite 1930 projector offers XGA resolution and features such as split screen capability, Faroudja DCDI® video processing built-in for smooth video images, and diverse digital connectivity with HDMI and DisplayPort. The PowerLite 1930 also offers automatic vertical and horizontal keystoning and Quick Corner® for easy set up.
PowerLite 1900-Series Shared Features:
- HDMI and DisplayPort: Digital display interface for transmitting audio and video supports up to 1080p resolution
- Split Screen: Gives presentation flexibility with two side-by-side windows and three layout options; video and presentation materials run simultaneously for added convenience (3)
- Multi-PC Projection: Allows up to 32 participants to connect to the projector, and up to 4 participants to simultaneously display on one screen for amazing collaboration flexibility.
- DICOM Simulation Mode (4): Specialized imaging uses standardized grayscale to reproduce medical images, such as x-rays, for medical training and education
- Image Adjustment and Movie Reproduction: Leveraging home cinema technology, new Gamma and RGB image adjustments allow for brightness and color tone adjustments; Faroudja DCDi chipset enhances video quality with deinterlacing, noise reduction and enhanced sharpness
- Monitor and Control: Epson Easy Management® allows for network monitoring, maintenance, and email alerts to be sent via LAN
- Epson iProjection™: Leverage the free Epson iProjection app to present from Apple® devices running iOS 4.2 or later, or AndroidTM devices running Android 2.3 or later (5)
All Epson projectors feature the latest 3-chip 3LCD technology to deliver amazing, true-to-life color and detail for powerful presentations; Epson projectors offer three times brighter colors than leading competitive projectors (6). This technology also provides an energy-efficient light engine which uses available lamp light to create stunning images, and in contrast to 1-chip DLP technology, 3LCD requires, on average, 25 percent less electricity per lumen of brightness (7).
Color Brightness Specification and Projector Performance
Availability and Support
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 73,000 employees in 94 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates. Epson America, Inc. based in Long Beach, Calif. is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: www.Epson.com.
You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica) and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/EpsonTV).
* Estimated street price with a standard lens
1 Based upon Q4 2013 worldwide front projection market share estimates from PMA Research.
Note: EPSON, Easy Management, PowerLite and Quick Corner are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and EPSON iProjection is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
RSS Feeds | Advertise | Dealer Registration | Policies | About Us | Contact Us2/19/2017 - 04:22 AM PST | ©1999-2017 ProjectorCentral.com
Copyright Permissions | School Donations | Lost & Found | Site Guide | Support Us
FAQ | Buy Local | Home Theater Resources | Classroom Resources | Creative Projection Videos