P R E S S R E L E A S E
Big power in a small package: Christie HS Series sets new benchmark for 1DLP laser phosphor, delivering up to 12,000 lumens and High DefinitionChristie delivers BoldColor Technology for richer, more vibrant colors
CYPRESS, Calif. – (January 18, 2016) – Christie® has set another industry benchmark with today’s launch of the world’s brightest 1DLP® laser phosphor projector: the Christie HS Series. Featuring “BoldColor Technology” for richer, more vivid colors, and a 3X color wheel speed, the Christie D12HD-HS and Christie D12WU-HS respectively deliver HD and WUXGA resolution in a compact chassis that is the quietest 10,000+ lumens laser phosphor projector on the market.
Perfect for those needing bright and rich images including rental stagers, corporations, hotels, public spaces, and entertainment venues, the Christie HS Series is capable of 360-degree orientation and portrait mode with color matching and advanced blending, warping and stacking software built in, making it extremely flexible. The Christie HS Series also offers a full (six) lens suite covering 0.84:1 up to 7.2:1, 3GSDI and DVI-D loop through connections so signals can be daisy chained without external boxes, and optional fog filters.
“Christie is excited to be offering the world’s brightest 1DLP laser phosphor projector,” said Curtis Lingard, product manager, Christie. “Featuring Christie BoldColor Technology, we are able to achieve colors never seen before on a 1DLP projector. The silent and low-profile design allows the HS Series projectors to work unnoticed while everyone’s attention is exactly where you want it - on the stunning images.”
Christie HS Series at a glance:
- Brightest 1DLP® laser phosphor projector on the market
- Christie BoldColor Technology – enriched color performance
- Choice of WUXGA or HD resolution to perfectly match content
- Laser phosphor illumination provides reliable performance with a 20,000 hour life
- Compact industrial design
- Quietest 10,000+ lumens laser phosphor projector available
- Lens memory to recall zoom, focus and lens offset settings
- Automatic and manual warps, blends and stacks
- 3D capable
- Bottom-side HDMI connection and rear input cover so ceiling mount installations can have a clean look.
RSS Feeds | Advertise | Dealer Registration | Mfg Registration | Policies | About Us | Contact Us3/23/2018 - 05:48 PM PST | ©1999-2018 ProjectorCentral.com
Copyright Permissions | School Donations | Lost & Found | Site Guide | Support Us
FAQ | Buy Local | Home Theater Resources | Classroom Resources | Creative Projection Videos
Two Camera Guys | HDTV Solutions | Big Screen Forums