P R E S S R E L E A S E
Epson Introduces New EX-Series and VS-Series Portable SMB ProjectorsNew Pro EX9220, Pro EX9210, EX5260, VS355, VS350, and VS250 Deliver Superior Brightness and Essential Business Features for Busy Professionals
LONG BEACH, Calif. – Sept. 12, 2017 – Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide, today announced the next-generation EX-Series and VS-Series portable projectors for SMBs. The Pro EX9220, Pro EX9210, EX5260, and VS355, VS350, and VS250 feature big, bright imagery, and enable fast setup, plus quick connectivity to present compelling presentations. The high-end Pro EX9220 model is Full HD and equipped with Miracast® for wireless screen mirroring from a smartphone, tablet or streaming device. All models include flexible positioning with vertical and horizontal keystone options, and deliver long lamp life.
“As a leader in meeting room projection, our customers count on us for brilliant image quality combined with the latest projection technology innovation,” said Eric Uaje, product manager, Epson America, Inc. “The new EX-Series and VS-Series portable projectors allow you to set up and get right to your meeting from your laptop, tablet or smartphone – helping companies and employees be more efficient and productive.”
Epson projectors feature 3LCD, 3-chip technology for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness(1) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut(2) than competitive DLP projectors – delivering remarkable color accuracy with true-to-life color even in well-lit offices and conference rooms.
The EX-Series and VS-Series deliver innovative features that ensure bright, vibrant images, as well as quick and easy setup. The projectors include the following features:
• Remarkably Accurate and Vivid Color Even in Well-Lit Rooms – Ranging from 3,200 to 3,600 lumens of color brightness and 3,200 to 3,600 lumens of white brightness(4)
• Higher Color Brightness and Wider Color Gamut – 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness(1) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut(2)than competitive DLP projectors
• Wireless Connectivity – EX-Series enable projection from your laptop, tablet or smartphone5 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about a room; Pro EX9220 offers wireless screen mirroring with Miracast (Android™/Windows® 8.1+; iOS® requires AirPlay®)
• HDMI Video and Audio – Works with the latest laptops and media players
• Quick and Easy Setup – Get up and running in no time with fast wireless setup, easy image adjustments and convenient controls
Availability and Support
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 72,000 employees in 88 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
1. Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
Note: Epson is a registered trademark and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark. AirPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Miracast® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. All other product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
RSS Feeds | Advertise | Dealer Registration | Mfg Registration | Policies | About Us | Contact Us11/24/2017 - 06:04 PM PST | ©1999-2017 ProjectorCentral.com
Copyright Permissions | School Donations | Lost & Found | Site Guide | Support Us
FAQ | Buy Local | Home Theater Resources | Classroom Resources | Creative Projection Videos
Two Camera Guys | HDTV Solutions | Big Screen Forums