P R E S S R E L E A S E
BOXLIGHT announces a free replacement lamp offer
with BOXLIGHT’s exclusive free lamp offer
Poulsbo, WA (September 8, 2004) – BOXLIGHT, the first name in digital projectors, is proud to announce their exclusive free replacement lamp promotion with the purchase of a XD-16n - an extraordinarily bright and lightweight multi-purpose XGA projector that works flawlessly both on the road and at home. Packed full of features and at a promotional price of $1,699, this projector is perfect for both the presentation executive and home theater enthusiast in search of the latest technology.
Featuring true 1024x768 XGA resolution, 1200:1 contrast ratio and 1400 ANSI lumens the XD-16n projects a clean, crisp image every time. Weighing only 3.8 lbs (1.7 kg) and constructed with a lightweight, durable magnesium alloy body this projector is ideal for the traveling presenter.
Instead of a standard color wheel, the XD-16n is equipped with a unique color drum. Color drum technology allows for a thinner projector, as well as a higher contrast ratio and lower noise level than a unit that employs a color wheel. FCC Class B certified, the XD-16n is engineered to be used in the home without interfering with home electronics. And the Faroudja DCDi™ video technology ensures superior video images. Small enough to carry from the office to the home, you can work on your professional presentations at home or just kick back for an evening of big screen entertainment.
Here are a few of the many features the XD-16n has to offer:
• Crystal Clear Image: True 1024x768 XGA with compression for 1280 x 1024 SXGA results in a crisp and clear image directly from the computer.
• Ultra-Portable: Made with a durable magnesium alloy body and weighing a mere 3.8 lbs (1.7 kg) this projector is ideal for the traveling presenter.
• Color Drum: Allows unit to be small, exceptionally clear, and ultra-quiet.
• Faroudja DCDi™ technology: Creates smooth, lifelike video images.
• Present with the lights on and the shades up: 1400 ANSI lumens make this projector bright enough for almost any room.
• Create a square image: With digital keystone adjustment a square image can be created on the screen in virtually any environment.
• Sharp image: 1200:1 contrast ratio delivers a crystal clear image with great color depth.
• Enlarge specific details: Digital zoom imaging can easily enlarge a section of the screen.
• Easy set-up: Manual zoom/focus makes it easy to adjust the screen size to adapt to any room environment and the auto image function button on the remote allows the XD-16n to immediately lock onto the signal, making set up quick and easy.
• HDTV/EDTV compatible: Compatible with 1080i, 720p HDTV and 480p EDTV standards.
For more information on the BOXLIGHT XD-16n and the free lamp promotion, visit http://www.boxlight.com/freelamp or call a BOXLIGHT representative at (800)216.2384.
BOXLIGHT is the first name in digital projectors with more experience than anyone in the industry. Selling the most comprehensive selection of display and projection technology under its own brand of BOXLIGHT, the company offers the most innovative and high-quality products.
With dedicated sales divisions for a number of specialized industries including education and government, the company's knowledgeable sales force is always available to help presenters find the unit that best fits their needs. BOXLIGHT couples the best projection products available with unrivaled customer support including 24/7 free lifetime telephone technical support. BOXLIGHT offers a 15-day money back guarantee, 2-year parts and labor warranty and a 120-day or 500-hour (whichever comes first) lamp guarantee.
Founded in 1985, BOXLIGHT operations to encompass sales worldwide. The company also offers a convenient Web-based leasing program with low monthly payments, flexible terms and purchase options.
Projector specifications, photographs, prices and additional information regarding BOXLIGHT products and services are available on-line at www.boxlight.com or by calling (800)216.2384 (USA) or +1(360)779-7901 (International).
RSS Feeds | Advertise | Dealer Registration | Mfg Registration | Policies | About Us | Contact Us8/22/2017 - 04:20 AM PST | ©1999-2017 ProjectorCentral.com
Copyright Permissions | School Donations | Lost & Found | Site Guide | Support Us
FAQ | Buy Local | Home Theater Resources | Classroom Resources | Creative Projection Videos
Two Camera Guys | HDTV Solutions | Big Screen Forums