Just a quick update ... we received a second sample of the Epson 6500 UB as well as a 6100 yesterday. At this point we are in daily communication with Epson product management, trying to troubleshoot a specific problem that needs to be understood and resolved prior to reviewing the 6500 UB. It looks like this will take some time. Once we have all the facts together, we will be able to discuss it in detail. The 6500 UB review will be delayed until we get this worked out. Meanwhile, I think we can proceed with the 6100 review and get that posted by next week.