Epson has announced eight new affordable 3LCD PowerLite lamp-based projectors for small to mid-sized classrooms and conference rooms.
Ranging in brightness from 3,400 to 4,200 ISO lumens and resolutions from XGA to FullHD/WUXGA, the models share a similar cosmetic and compact chassis measuring approximately 12 x 10 x 3.5 inches (in white or black, depending on the model) and weighing approximately 6 pounds. They carry MSRPs from $379 to $1,049. All feature extended lamp life, ranging from 6,500 hours or more in Normal mode to up to 17,000 hours in ECO mode. And as 3LCD projectors, all feature equal white and color brightness and immunity from rainbow artifacts associated the use of a sequential color wheel.
Depending on the model, other notable features in the new line-up may include:
- Wired or wireless network connectivity with enterprise-level security
- Screen mirroring from iOS and Android devices
- Widescreen functionality with the ability to view two inputs on a split-screen
- Moderator Function via Epson iProjection app to allow up to 50 users to connect simultaneously to the projector
- Integrated audio speaker with 5-watt to 16-watt amplifer
- Microphone input
- Up to 1.6x optical zoom
- Dual HDMI connections
The table below lists all the new models. PowerLite E20, X49, W49, 118, 119W, and 982W are available now. The PowerLite 1288 will be available in late September and the PowerLite 992F will be available in October. All models can be purchased through national resellers, pro audio/visual dealers, mail order, distribution, Epson.com, and the Epson's Brighter Futures program.
For more detailed specifications and connections, check out our Epson PowerLite 992F projector page.