Today Epson is announcing the release of two new full 1080p Interactive projectors, the BrightLink Pro 1450Ui and the 1460Ui. These new models reinvent the Whiteboard and turn any wall or existing dry-erase board into a 100-inch interactive display for more efficient meetings and collaboration, either in-room, or for remote meetings.
Epson 1450Ui & 1460Ui
NEW key features include:
- Resolution upgraded to Full HD 1080p compared to previous models at WXGA
- Brightness upgraded to a maximum of 4400 lumens compared to 3300 lumens on earlier models
- DuoLink -- the ability to mount two interactive displays side by side and integrate the two images into one very large widescreen display
- DVI-out connectivity - share whiteboard content on a larger display - ideal for video conferencing, large conference rooms, and training rooms.
- Wireless Screen Mirroring -- stream Full HD 1080p content; mirror your Android device screen with Miracast (this feature available only on the 1460Ui)
The 1450Ui and 1460Ui represent the third generation of Epson BrightLink Pro interactive projectors with improvements in both performance and features.
Ease of use is a key design objective -- just walk in, turn them on, and start writing with your finger or the supplied pens. You can capture, save, and share display images instantly, and print or email them directly from the projectors. And both local and remote meeting participants can simultaneously annotate content from mobile devices, computers and other BrightLink Pros.
Availability: The Epson BrightLink Pro 1450Ui ($2,999) will ship in January and the 1460Ui ($3,299) will ship in February. Available through national resellers and direct on Epson.com