The FUJIFILM FP-Z8000 Projector
Make the Impossible Possible
BEST OF SHOW WINNER
Fujifilm FP-Z8000 WUXGA Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector
As remarkable as 2020's FP-Z5000 was for the being the world's first UST laser projector with a rotatable, multi-axis lens, the new Fujifilm FP-Z8000 ups the game by bumping brightness from 5,000 to 8,000 lumens and adding a variety of refinements including more accurate color with wider gamut, built-in edge-blending and warping, HDBaseT connectivity, and other features that will extend the Z Series's reach into a wider variety of high ambient light environments. Of course, it features the same amazing lens, which allows the projector to be configured in any of 12 orientations and offers industry-leading lens shift to allow projection from previously unattainable locations.
FUJIFILM North America Corporation is pleased to announce the release of the FUJIFILM PROJECTOR Z8000 (FP-Z8000), joining the lineup of Z Series ultra-short throw projector.
The FP-Z8000 is a high-brightness projector capable of projecting images in 8000 lumens (lm) of brightness, its class-leading compact and lightweight design accommodates installation in a wide variety of conditions. Images can be projected at various directions without having to move the main unit, and its ability to project large images at short distances enables spatial presentation that makes effective use of limited spaces.
Projectors are used in a wide variety of situations including offices and educational institutions. In recent years, opportunities have expanded to include projectors in digital signage at commercial facilities, product presentations at corporate showrooms, and artwork presentations at galleries and museums. In these instances, projectors make effective use of limited space for projection, and utilize ceilings and floors for spatial presentation.
Fujifilm entered into the projector market in 2019 with the launch of the ultra-short throw “FUJIFILM PROJECTOR Z5000 (FP-Z5000),” equipped with a folded two-axial rotatable lens to project images to various directions without having to move the main unit.
- The layout of components inside the main body enables a class-leading compact (18.1” W x 20.1” D x 6.4” H / (460mm W x 510mm D x 162.5mm H*2) and lightweight (weighing approximately 40.6 lbs. / 18.4kg) design. It can be positioned vertically or horizontally to enable spatial presentation that makes effective use of limited space.
- The projector’s ultra-short throw lens projects dynamic 100-inch images from a close-up distance of 28.3” (72cm).
- The projector features a Lens Shift function of up to 70% vertically and 35% horizontally*3, making it easy to adjust where projected images should be shown across a wide range. The function makes it easy to shift the position of projected images across a wide range without having to change the location of the main unit or direction of the lens. Furthermore, its 1.1x optical zoom capability means the size of projected images can be adjusted easily. This optical zoom capability can be combined with the Lens Shift function to enable efficient image adjustments.
- The projector supports zero-offset projection, eliminating the offset that occurs in conventional mirror-system ultra-short throw projectors to allow maximum use of projection surfaces in spatial presentation.
- The FP-Z8000 has the warping function*4, which corrects distortion caused when projecting images on a curved surface, enabling spatial presentation on curved walls.
- When up to four FP-Z8000 projectors are used in combination to project a single larger image, Edge Blending function*4 helps adjust the joins. Images thrown by the projectors can be naturally stitched together to produce dynamic images on a massive screen.
- The projector offers interfaces including HDMI that supports 4K signal input*5 as well as DisplayPortTM and 3G-SDI.
- FUJIFILM FP-Z8000 Projector Sheet
- FUJIFILM Projector Catalog
- Fujifilm Launches Z8000 Projector
- FP-Z8000 User Manual
Don't hesitate to reach out!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class Leading Ultra Short Throw 8000 Lumen Projector, with 12 Projection Variations
View at FUJIFILM
Class leading Ultra Short Throw 5000 Lumen Projector, with 22 Projection Variations
View at FUJIFILM