The IN2139WU is one of the companies' TechStation series of projectors. The TechStation is a covered bay on the top of the projector that has an internal HDMI 1.4 connector and can hold a streaming device — such as a Roku or Amazon Fire stick — comfortably. It's a nice solution to having a streaming stick protrude precariously out the back of the projector. The IN2139WU is a WUXGA (16:10, 1920x1200) resolution projector with a light output of 4,500 lumens and lamp life up to 15,000 hours (in the Eco lamp setting). It has manual zoom and focus, but no lens shift. In addition to the TechStation HDMI port are two additional HDMI connections on the back of the projector. There is a single 10W speaker for audio playback.
A pair of closely related projectors, the INL3148HD and INL3149WU, join the InFocus INL3100 series with a light source that lasts up to 30,000 hours, the InFocus Laser Quantum Color Engine, and light output of 5,500 lumens. In addition to manual zoom and focus, there's vertical lens shift to allow some flexibility of placement. They accept 4K signals over the two HDMI 2.0 connectors and HDBaseT. Both have an RS-232 port and RJ45 network connector. Sound playback is through a stereo pair of 10W speakers.
The major difference between the models is their native resolution. The INL3148HD is a 1080p (1920x1080) projector while the INL3149WU has a native WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution.
All three models are DLP and can be integrated in AMX and Creston systems.
Key features include:
- Native Resolution: IN2139WU and INL3149WU - WUXGA (1920 x 1200); INL3148HD - 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Lumens: INL3148HD and INL3149WU - 5,500; IN2139WU - 4,500
- Manual Focus and Zoom
- Vertical Lens Shift on INL3148HD and INL31499WU
- TechStation compartment for streaming stick on IN2139WU
- Stereo 10W speakers on INL3148HD and INL3149WU, Mono speaker on IN2139WU
- RS232, RJ45, and HDBaseT connectors
- AMX and Creston automation systems compatible
For more detailed specifications and connections, check out our InFocus IN2139WU projector page.