Terry Paullin, founder of Front Row Cinema in Livermore, CA, has built more than a thousand home theaters over a 30+- year span. He shares projector installation and calibration tips, comments on new projection and display advances, offers up suggestions on what you should be watching now on your rig, and generally goes off on whatever pleases or irks him about the current state of front projection.
- Let's Pump The Brakes...
- Bad News, Good News...and a Suggestion
- How to Watch TV
- I Can't Get No Satisfaction...(Oh, No, No,No!)
- Don't Get Mad...Get Busy!
- Ten, Ten and Ten
- The Inevitable Changes of Auto Styling, Men's Pant Sizes, and Home Theater
- Padding the Pipeline
- The Department of Obfuscation
- Avoid the Zoid
- What Next?
- The Last Step
- The Big Mistake
- Welcome...and Why Projection?