Optoma Introduces Two New 720p Home Theater Projectors
HD65 and HD71 Deliver Amazing Picture Quality with the Latest Color Processing Technologies and a Multitude of Connectivity Options
The Optoma HD65 is the company's 720p home theater projector that is priced at a remarkable starting point of $999. At 1600 lumens and the latest color processing technologies, the HD65 delivers subtle and incredible image quality and contrast. With a variety of connectivity options, including HDMI 1.3, the Optoma HD65 reproduces the realism that high-definition offers.
With amazing picture quality and a high brightness level of 2400 lumens, the Optoma HD71 redefines vivid and vibrant. The HD71 expands the versatility of the home theater projector, with its multitude of connectivity options. The HD71 is ideal crossover projector, perfect for both home and business use. With the latest in multi-color processing capabilities, the HD71 delivers rich and deep textures with astonishing ease in non-light controlled environments.
* Native 720p resolution with DLP® chipset by Texas Instruments
* 1600 lumens with a 4000:1 contrast ratio (in ImageAI mode)
* Latest light and color processing technologies for enhanced picture quality and contrast
* Sleek form factor and lightweight at 4 pounds
* Extensive connectivity options including HDMI 1.3, component, VGA, composite, s-video, +12v trigger and USB
* Native 720p resolution with DLP chipset by Texas Instruments
* 2400 lumens of brightness with a 4000:1 contrast ratio (in ImageAI mode)
* Extensive inputs including HDMI 1.3, DVI, component, composite, s-video & VGA
* The latest in multi-color processing technologies for enhance picture quality and contrast
* Built-in 2-watt speaker
The Optoma HD65 home theater projector will have an estimated street price of $999 and will be available in November 2007; the Optoma HD71 home theater projector will have an estimated street price of $1,299 and will be available in January 2008. Both projectors will be sold through authorized Optoma dealers and retailers.