P R E S S R E L E A S E
Epson Announces Ultra-Bright, High-Value XGA Projector For Small And Medium BusinessesPortable Epson EX90 Projector Delivers 2,600 Lumens and Robust Feature Set; Available Directly at National Resellers
“A great visual presentation is often dependent on the ability to engage and captivate your audience – whether you’re pitching a potential client or presenting the results of a successful campaign,” said Carrie Brown, product manager, Epson. “The Epson EX90 offers a combination of superior color, brightness, and ease-of-use that will enable any business user to deliver a first-rate multimedia presentation, including streaming video, sharp photographs and crisp graphics.”
The Epson EX90 projector includes a carrying case for easy portability and offers additional significant cost of ownership advantages. It features Epson’s proprietary twin-optimized reflective E-TORL™ technology. Lamps using E-TORL technology have up to 50 percent longer lamp life than standard lamps, and are more energy efficient – reducing total cost of ownership significantly.
Key Features of the Epson EX90
Designed for versatility, the Epson EX90 projector offers many features that enable professionals to deliver high-quality multimedia presentations:
· Epson 3LCD Technology: Features Epson’s latest high-aperture, 3-Chip LCD optical engine to deliver amazing color and detail for powerful presentations; 3LCD technology provides true-to-life image quality using a solid-state optical engine that works without a moving color wheel, delivering accurate color registration, and detailed video and data images that are crisp and rainbow-free
· Ultra-Bright 2,600 Lumens: Provides bright, colorful images in virtually any presentation setting, even well-lit rooms; light output is high in both white and color output; all Epson projection white light output (brightness) measurements meet the ISO 21118 standard
· HDTV-Ready: Flexible enough to use for business during the day and to take home and watch high-definition video through various connectivity options (including component video via an included VGA-to-component video adapter); supports HDTV (720p, 1080i)
· 5-Second Quick Start-Up: Features “Instant On,” which allows presenters to be up and running in only five seconds between pressing the “power” button and the appearance of the start-up screen
· Epson Instant OffÒ: Enables presenters to turn off, unplug and pack up immediately and safely without a cool-down period, saving time and reducing hassle
· A/V Mute Slide: Provides greater control over presentations with the ability to instantly and temporarily turn off sound and images
· Simple Set-up and Flexible Positioning: Features a 1.2x power zoom lens that can project a large and clear image from either long or short throw distances, and auto keystone correction for immediate and automatic image adjustment
Availability and Support
The Epson EX90 projector is currently available through national resellers. The projector also comes with the best-in-class service and support only Epson can offer. The EX90 includes a two-year limited warranty, Epson’s comprehensive Road Service projector replacement program(projector exchange in one business day), and Epson’s exclusive PrivateLine phone support for toll-free access to technical support.
About Epson America Inc.
Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning image capture and image output products for the consumer, business, photography and graphic arts markets. The company is also a leading supplier of value-added point-of-sale (POS) printers and transactions terminals for the retail market. Founded in 1975, Epson America Inc. is the U.S. affiliate of Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, a global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality technology products that meet customer demands for increased functionality, compactness, systems integration and energy efficiency. Epson America Inc. is headquartered in Long Beach, Calif.
Note: Epson and Epson Instant Off are registered trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. PrivateLine is a registered trademark of Epson America Inc. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these trademarks.