Stewart Filmscreen Introduces Large Format Retractable Screen, the Visionary Grande
Designed for new construction with original protocols for easy installation
The self-finishing bezel style screen was designed for new construction that features a very large format screen. The Visionary Grande offers clean lines, a flush ceiling mount with minimal seam lines, and no visible hardware. Appliqués can be applied to the bezel to match room décor. The jumbo screen allows systems integrators to install 10-18 foot screens in large screening rooms, boardrooms and conference rooms. The previous Visionary ElectriScreen from Stewart was limited to 10 or less -feet and under.
Despite its large size, the Visionary Grande is surprisingly easy to install, due to the integrated winch lifting system that facilitates mounting the screen to the ceiling and the ability to level the screen/bezel to the ceiling independent of the housing. The Stewart Filmscreen engineers have established a complete ease of installation protocol for the Visionary Grande. A factory specialist can provide details based on installation and project design. The Visionary Grande is available for use with a variety of Stewart's award winning front and rear projection materials.
The Visionary Grande features:
- Designed for 10-18' size screens
- Integrated winch lifting system to facilitate easy installation (optional)
- Custom sizes and aspect ratios as per request
- 5" diameter roller tube with sound-dampening insulated screen drive
- Aluminum extrusion housing/case (standard white finish)
- Multiple mounting styles (threaded rod, direct mount, cantilever mount)
- Exclusive Tab-Guy™ tensioning system ensures a smooth and completely flat screen surface
- Matte black over-scan border provides for a perfectly masked image area
- Standard multifunction controller included
- Optional control systems available
- Service is easy and does not disturb the ceiling installation
The Visionary Grande can be seen at InfoComm in Booth #N5827 in the Las Vegas Convention Center during InfoComm from June 18-20. The Visionary Grande will start shipping in Summer 2008. Price is variable and dependent on screen size and type of screen material used:
9' x 16' GrayHawk with 12" of black drop $15,999
With optional "easy winch" system $17,999
About Stewart Filmscreen
Stewart Filmscreen is the world's premier projection-screen manufacturer for both the residential and commercial markets. In 2007, Stewart celebrated its 60th Anniversary. A family-owned business, Stewart Filmscreen maintains the highest standards in screen design and craftsmanship. In fact, each screen is handmade. Founded in 1947, Stewart Filmscreen has grown from a small business to an international one, with offices in Denmark and Singapore, in addition to two in the United States, including a manufacturing facility in Ohio and their headquarters in So. California. More information on Stewart Filmscreen Corporation is available at http://www.stewartfilmscreen.com.