NEC DISPLAY SOLUTIONS ADDS TWO DIGITAL MODELS TO M SERIES SHORT-THROW PROJECTORS
Schools, Businesses Benefit from Eco Mode Technology, Which Increases Lamp Life up to 8000 Hours
Using the latest DLP® technology from Texas Instruments, the M332XS and M352WS models deliver high contrast images (10,000:1), are filter free, and have 0.6:1 and 0.48:1 throw ratios, respectively. The eco-conscious features in the M Short Throw Series include ECO Mode™ technology, which increases lamp life up to 8000 hours, while lowering power consumption, as well as quick start (3 to 4 seconds) and auto power on via the RGB input connector.
Remote diagnostics enable the user to monitor and make adjustments to the projectors from afar. The M Series portable projectors also boast the ability to transmit images from computers, tablets and smart phones using DisplayNote and NEC’s own Wireless Image Utility.
“The M Series has established itself as a formidable projector family over the last three years, and the M332XS and M352WS models enhance that reputation,” said Rich McPherson, Senior Product Manager of projectors for NEC Display Solutions. “Accommodating standard and widescreen needs, M Short Throw Series projectors deliver bright images to interactive screens and whiteboards from less than 3 feet away.”
The M332XS and M352WS projectors include the following features:
• Plug and Play intuitive setup and operation
• 3D HDMI for high-definition 3D video from Blu-ray players
• Variable audio-out to control sound from an external speaker with the projectors’ handheld remote control
• 3300 and 3500 lumens in XGA and WXGA native resolutions, respectively
• DLP engine, featuring BrilliantColor™ Technology
• Top cover lamp, which provides for easy lamp changes without removal of the projectors from their mounts
• Color-coded connections to computer, video sources and external monitors
• Dual HDMI inputs to connect to multiple external devices
• Automatic keystone correction technology, which instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen
• Wireless LAN (optional) for image transmission from a computer
• Built-in Access Point for direct connection from a tablet, smart phone or PC
• Power management, which enables the projectors to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs
• Powerful 20-watt speaker
• Carbon savings meter, which calculates the positive effects of operating the projectors in ECO Mode
• Low power consumption (0.2W in stand-by mode), which minimizes energy costs
The M332XS and M352WS ship with a two-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in April 2014 at an estimated street price of $959 and $1,069, respectively. The lamp is covered for one year or 500 hours, whichever comes first. Education customers receive an additional year on their warranties. Meanwhile, Star Student customers can receive an additional two years on their warranties with product registration. To qualify, visit www.necstarstudent.com for registration details.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including enterprise, healthcare, education and digital signage. It has deployed more than one-million large-format displays worldwide. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. For digital images, please visit http://necdisplay.com/digital-media-library. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
VUKUNET, from NEC Display Solutions of America, is the engine that powers the digital out-of-home advertising business. VUKUNET is the only universal ad serving platform that drives ads to any digital out-of-home network, regardless of content management system. VUKUNET makes the buying, flighting and reporting of digital out-of-home ad campaigns easy. For additional information about VUKUNET, visit www.vukunet.com, or call (877) 805-VUKU. For VUKUNET logos and digital images, please visit http://www.vukunet.com/pressresources.aspx.