Christie H Series Joins Powerful and Distinguished 1DLP Roster
The new Christie H Series projectors feature 12,000 lumens and are the lightest, brightest and smallest projectors available in the 10,000-plus lumen 1DLP category.
Weighing only 52.5 pounds (24 kilograms) each, the dual-lamp Christie D12HD-H and Christie D12WU-H are suitable for both mid-to-large rental staging and fixed applications including concert halls, auditoriums, hotels, boardrooms, education, government, conference rooms and houses of worship.
The high brightness and durability is a boon for rental stagers, while fixed installation applications benefit from not only the superior image clarity and color integrity, but also the compact design, enabling the Christie H Series to be installed in portrait or landscape mode. With this announcement, Christie continues to demonstrate its commitment to the 1DLP market, adding to a lineup that already includes Christie G Series, GS Series and Q Series to deliver an unrivaled platform of 1DLP solutions.
“Christie H Series provides the best of both worlds in 1DLP offerings. It is both rugged and bright enough for rental staging applications but also provides rich, beautiful colors and is well-designed for the office,” said Curtis Lingard, product manager, Christie. “At less than half the size and noise factor of other projectors in this class, the Christie H Series delivers a super-quiet, clean, sophisticated look with plenty of presentation power packed inside.”
Christie H Series at a glance:
• 1DLP with dual-lamps and 12,000 lumens
• HD and WUXGA resolutions
• Built-in warping, blending and color correction
• Super-quiet noise level – 40dBA
• Camera-based geometry correction (camera not included)
• Portrait capability and 360-degree orientation
• Optional coarse dust and fog filters for harsher environments
• Full suite of lenses and there is an adapter available for existing Christie E Series lenses
• 6-Segment color wheel providing excellent color integrity and bright, powerful images
• Easy integration with 3G SDI, HDBaseT, bottom-side HDMI connectivity, Crestron and AMX compatibility
• Optional Rigging/Stacking Frame
• Wireless dongle for presentation and control
• Black or white chassis
Christie H Series ships in April with a three-year parts and labor warranty backed by Christie’s renowned customer service.
Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc. is a global visual and audio technologies company and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ushio, Inc., Japan, (JP:6925). Consistently setting the standards by being the first to market some of the world’s most advanced projectors and complete system displays, Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world. From retail displays to Hollywood, mission critical command centers to classrooms and training simulators, Christie display solutions and projectors capture the attention of audiences around the world with dynamic and stunning images. Visit www.christiedigital.com.