Panasonic Expands Projector and Lens Lineup With New Models at InfoComm 2014
Portable and fixed installation high-brightness projectors and ultra short-throw lens ideal for a range of venues
“People around the world rely on Panasonic projectors for both the extraordinary and the quotidian: Our projectors have produced the dazzling lighting effects at the Olympics, but are also found in classrooms around the country,” said Art Rankin, Senior Director AV Technologies, Panasonic System Communications Company of North America.
PT-VZ570 Series Projector
As of June 2014, the PT-VZ570 Series is the world’s first 11-pound or less WUXGA high-brightness portable LCD projector. With a high contrast ratio of 5,000:1 and daylight view technology, the new series is able to create sharp, detailed images in well-lit classrooms and meeting spaces, all while keeping noise level down.
- Range of models: The series is comprised of six projectors that range from 4,500-5,500 lumens.
- Low maintenance: The PT-VZ570 Series offers up to 7,000 hours of lamp and filter maintenance-free operation, reducing total cost of ownership for businesses and educational institutions.
- Flexible installation: The projectors are versatile, working well in both portable and in ceiling-mount applications. Additionally, the vertical lens shift and screen adjustment functions allow users to easily adjust images projected onto flat screens or curved surfaces, in addition to situations that require angled projection.
- Network Collaboration: The PT-VZ570 Series facilitates collaboration and supports BYOD platforms with wireless projection capabilities for PC and technology based on Miracast™ mobile devices. Certain models in this series of projectors also use DIGITAL LINK based on HDBaseT™ technology that reduces cost and complexity of installation by allowing transmission of HD video, audio and control commands through a single CAT5e cable.
PT-EZ580 Projector and ET-ELW22 Lens
Panasonic is adding to its lineup of high brightness LCD projectors with the PT-EZ580 Series, along with a new optional short throw zoom lens – the ET-ELW22 lens – with a throw ratio of approximately 0.8-1.0:1, facilitates flexible installation in limited spaces. Designed with mid-sized classrooms and corporate boardrooms in mind, the PT-EZ580 operates quietly yet provides a high brightness of 5,000-6,200 lumens.
- High quality picture: WUXGA resolution and 5,000:1 high contrast ratio give the PT- EZ580 an edge in high crisp picture quality. In addition, Panasonic’s proprietary Daylight View Function, DICOM Simulation mode and P-in-P boost the projector’s performance in classrooms and corporate settings.
- Eco-Friendly: With a long lamp replacement cycle of up to 4,000 hours and an eco filter that can run up to 17,000 hours, the PT-EZ580 Series provides stable operation for a long time. Additionally, the Intelligent Lamp Control system regulates the amount of power drawn to the lamp depending on the projected image, ultimately decreasing the power consumption of the projector.
- Ease of use: In addition to containing DIGITAL LINK technology, fine adjustment of the image, such as powered lens shift, zoom, and focus, plus H/V and Corner Keystone Correction, can be done remotely using the projector remote control.
The ET-D75LE90 is an ultra short throw lens for 3-chip DLP 5K+ lumen projectors. Compatible with projectors such as the flagship 20,000 lumen PT-DZ21K Series, the ET-D75LE90 lens delivers an amazing 0.36:1 throw ratio (in WUXGA models) and enables 200” diagonal image projection at a throw distance of just five feet from the screen. Panasonic drew on proprietary aspheric lens technology that it currently uses in its high-end interchangeable lens camera and professional camcorders to develop this groundbreaking ultra short throw lens.
Ideal for large venues: With its ability to maximize tight spaces yet retain a super-high brightness, the new lens is ideal for a variety of large venues, such as theaters, houses of worship, auditoriums and museums. Furthermore, while the lens enables projection without casting shadows onto the screen or blinding the presenter in front projection, the lens can also foster flexibility through rear-projection.
For More Information on These Products Go To: www.us.panasonic.com/infocomm
For More Information on Panasonic’s Solutions for Business Go To: http://www.panasonic.com/business-solutions/
Sales inquiries for Panasonic’s Pro AV solutions should be directed to email@example.com or 877-803-8492.
Follow Panasonic ProAV Solutions
Panasonic for Business’ ProAV Solutions can be followed on social media channels, including Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and Panasonic for Business blog.
Panasonic Solutions for Business
Panasonic delivers game-changing technology solutions that deliver a customized experience to drive better outcomes—for our customers and our customers’ customers. Panasonic engineers reliable products and solutions that help to create, capture and deliver data of all types, where, when and how it is needed. The complete suite of Panasonic professional solutions for government and commercial enterprises of all sizes addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance, retail point-of-sale, office productivity, visual communications (projectors, displays, digital signage) and HD video production. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
All brand and company/product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Information on Panasonic solutions for business can be obtained by calling 877-803-8492 or at us.panasonic.com/business-solutions/.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Panasonic Corporation of North America provides a broad line of digital and other electronics products and services for consumer, business and industrial use. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation, and the hub of Panasonic’s U.S. branding, marketing, sales, service and R&D operations. In Interbrand’s 2013 Annual “Best Global Green Brands” report, the Panasonic brand ranked number four, the highest ranked electronics brand in the report (http://bit.ly/17ezCDI). As part of continuing sustainability efforts, Panasonic Corporation of North America relocated its headquarters to a new facility built to meet LEED certification standards, adjacent to Newark Penn Station in Newark, NJ. Learn more about Panasonic at www.panasonic.com.