P R E S S R E L E A S E
Big power in a small package: Christie HS Series sets new benchmark for 1DLP laser phosphor, delivering up to 12,000 lumens and High DefinitionChristie delivers BoldColor Technology for richer, more vibrant colors
Perfect for those needing bright and rich images including rental stagers, corporations, hotels, public spaces, and entertainment venues, the Christie HS Series is capable of 360-degree orientation and portrait mode with color matching and advanced blending, warping and stacking software built in, making it extremely flexible. The Christie HS Series also offers a full (six) lens suite covering 0.84:1 up to 7.2:1, 3GSDI and DVI-D loop through connections so signals can be daisy chained without external boxes, and optional fog filters.
“Christie is excited to be offering the world’s brightest 1DLP laser phosphor projector,” said Curtis Lingard, product manager, Christie. “Featuring Christie BoldColor Technology, we are able to achieve colors never seen before on a 1DLP projector. The silent and low-profile design allows the HS Series projectors to work unnoticed while everyone’s attention is exactly where you want it - on the stunning images.”
Christie HS Series at a glance:
- Brightest 1DLP® laser phosphor projector on the market
- Christie BoldColor Technology – enriched color performance
- Choice of WUXGA or HD resolution to perfectly match content
- Laser phosphor illumination provides reliable performance with a 20,000 hour life
- Compact industrial design
- Quietest 10,000+ lumens laser phosphor projector available
- Lens memory to recall zoom, focus and lens offset settings
- Automatic and manual warps, blends and stacks
- 3D capable
- Bottom-side HDMI connection and rear input cover so ceiling mount installations can have a clean look.
Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc. is a global visual and audio technologies company and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ushio, Inc., Japan, (JP:6925). Consistently setting the standards by being the first to market some of the world’s most advanced projectors and complete system displays, Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world. From retail displays to Hollywood, mission critical command centers to classrooms and training simulators, Christie display solutions and projectors capture the attention of audiences around the world with dynamic and stunning images. Visit www.christiedigital.com.