Epson Introduces New EX-Series and VS-Series Portable SMB Projectors
New Pro EX9220, Pro EX9210, EX5260, VS355, VS350, and VS250 Deliver Superior Brightness and Essential Business Features for Busy Professionals
“As a leader in meeting room projection, our customers count on us for brilliant image quality combined with the latest projection technology innovation,” said Eric Uaje, product manager, Epson America, Inc. “The new EX-Series and VS-Series portable projectors allow you to set up and get right to your meeting from your laptop, tablet or smartphone – helping companies and employees be more efficient and productive.”
Epson projectors feature 3LCD, 3-chip technology for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness(1) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut(2) than competitive DLP projectors – delivering remarkable color accuracy with true-to-life color even in well-lit offices and conference rooms.
The Epson EX-series portable wireless projectors boast enhanced features and comprehensive connectivity for the latest devices. Ranging from XGA to WUXGA Full HD resolution, the super bright, EX-Series projectors support MHL®(3) and HDMI – allowing users to quickly display presentations from laptops, tablets and smartphones. In addition, the Pro EX9220 and EX5260 models provide 3,600 lumens of color brightness and 3,600 lumens of white brightness4, and more accurate, vivid colors. The Pro EX9210 offers 3,400 lumens of color brightness and 3,400 lumens of white brightness(4).
The affordable VS-Series portable projectors are lightweight and easy to setup – perfect for everyday business presentations. The VS-series also support standard HDMI digital connectivity, for compatibility with laptops and media players. The VS355 and VS350 models provide 3,300 lumens of color brightness and 3,300 lumens of white brightness(4) while the VS250 offers 3,200 lumens of color brightness and 3,200 lumens of white brightness(4).
The EX-Series and VS-Series deliver innovative features that ensure bright, vibrant images, as well as quick and easy setup. The projectors include the following features:
• Remarkably Accurate and Vivid Color Even in Well-Lit Rooms – Ranging from 3,200 to 3,600 lumens of color brightness and 3,200 to 3,600 lumens of white brightness(4)
• Higher Color Brightness and Wider Color Gamut – 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness(1) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut(2)than competitive DLP projectors
• Wireless Connectivity – EX-Series enable projection from your laptop, tablet or smartphone5 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about a room; Pro EX9220 offers wireless screen mirroring with Miracast (Android™/Windows® 8.1+; iOS® requires AirPlay®)
• HDMI Video and Audio – Works with the latest laptops and media players
• Quick and Easy Setup – Get up and running in no time with fast wireless setup, easy image adjustments and convenient controls
Availability and Support
The new EX-Series and VS-Series are now available through major retailers and Epson.com. The projectors come with a one-year limited warranty and a 90-day limited lamp warranty, with next business day7 replacement to the U.S. or Canada, free of charge and arriving with a postage-paid return shipping label. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/projectors.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 72,000 employees in 88 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
1. Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
2. Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
3. Pro EX9220 and Pro EX9210 models feature MHL.
4. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
5. For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjectionTM App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjectionTM App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
6. ECO Mode is up to 10,000 hours. Normal mode is up to 6,000 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
7. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
Note: Epson is a registered trademark and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark. AirPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Miracast® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. All other product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.