Epson Introduces New PowerLite 2000-Series Wireless and Portable Projectors
New PowerLite 2247U, 2142W and 2042 Ideal for the Boardroom or Conference Room
"Epson's newest series of PowerLite projectors for business provide brilliant image quality and performance," said Remi Del Mar, senior product manager, Epson America, Inc. "It is important to be able to display large, bright images in high ambient lit environments, as well as have access to seamless connectivity features – this helps make meetings more impactful and productive."
Epson projectors feature 3-chip technology for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness(2) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut(3) than competitive 1-chip DLP projectors – delivering remarkable color accuracy. The PowerLite 2000-Series supports advanced wired and wireless solutions – including MHL and HDMI – allowing users to project presentations from laptops, mobile and streaming devices(1). The high-end PowerLite 2247U and 2142W models offer wireless screen mirroring from a smartphone or streaming device with Miracast. The PowerLite 2142W offers WXGA resolution, and the PowerLite 2247U features WUXGA Full HD resolution, enabling Full HD-quality content for each projector. In addition, the PowerLite 2042 with XGA resolution provides 4,400 lumens of color brightness and 4,400 lumens of white brightness(4) for more accurate colors and sharp image resolution, even in well-lit rooms. The PowerLite 2247U and 2142W models provide 4,200 lumens of color brightness and 4,200 lumens of white brightness4.
The new PowerLite 2000-Series models deliver innovative features that ensure bright, vibrant images, as well as quick and easy setup across devices. The projectors include the following features:
More accurate, vivid color even in well-lit rooms – The PowerLite 2247U and 2142W feature 4,200 lumens of color brightness and 4,200 lumens of white brightness(4), and the PowerLite 2042 features 4,400 lumens of color brightness and 4,400 lumens of white brightness(4)
Remarkable color accuracy– 3LCD, 3-chip technology for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness(2) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut3 than competitive 1-chip DLP projectors
Wireless Connectivity – Project from your laptop, tablet or smartphone(1) without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely
HDMI Video and Audio – Works with the latest laptops and media players
Quick and Easy Setup – Get up and running in no time with built-in wireless, easy image adjustments and convenient controls
Long-lasting lamp – up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode(5)
Availability and Support
The PowerLite 2247U will be available in November, and the PowerLite 2142W, and PowerLite 2042 models will be available in December through authorized Epson resellers. All PowerLite products come with a two-year limited warranty and a 90-day limited lamp warranty, with next business day(6) replacement to the U.S. or Canada, free of charge and arriving with a postage-paid return shipping label. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/projectors.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 72,000 employees in 88 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
1. For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection™ App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner's manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
2. Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
3. Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
4. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
5. Eco Mode is up to 12,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 5,500 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
6. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
Note: Epson and PowerLite are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Epson iProjection is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Miracast® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. All other product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.