Epson Introduces New Portable Projectors for High-Quality Corporate Presentations
New Pro EX7260 and EX3260 Projectors Deliver Fast Setup, Ease-of-Use, and Sharp Images in Well-Lit Rooms
“With the introduction of our new Pro EX7260 and EX3260 meeting room projectors, Epson continues to bring the best of both worlds— quality and affordability— to its portfolio of reliable business solutions,” said Eric Uaje, product manager, Epson America, Inc. “With features including high brightness, easy setup, and a wide array of connectivity options, the Pro EX7260 and EX3260 projectors exemplify Epson’s commitment to delivering brilliant visual presentations in virtually any corporate meeting room.”
Ranging from 3,300 to 3,600 lumens of equal color and white brightness(1), the new Pro EX7260 and EX3260 projectors provide accurate, vivid color. Voted #1 in image quality(2), Epson projectors feature 3-chip technology for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness(3) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut(4) than competitive DLP projectors – delivering remarkable image quality.
While the EX3260 provides the quality and support needed for everyday projector needs, the Pro EX7260 offers the next-level of presentation display features:
Pro EX7260 Wireless WXGA 3LCD Projector – Delivering 3,600 lumens of equal color and white brightness1, the Pro EX7260 displays vivid, colorful images. Project HD presentations and video with WXGA resolution (1280 x 800), perfect for widescreen laptops. In addition to HDMI® and MHL®(5), it supports quick wireless connectivity for projecting from tablets and smartphones(6).
EX3260 SVGA 3LCD Projector – Present with ease and confidence with the EX3260 portable projector. Featuring 3,300 lumens of equal color and white brightness(1), this reliable performer delivers vibrant images. Offering SVGA resolution (800 x 600), the EX3260 is ideal for everyday projection needs. A host of innovative setup features, including easy image adjustments, help you get up and running in no time. It also supports HDMI®, for compatibility with laptops and media players.
Availability and Support
The Pro EX7260 (MSRP $649.99) and EX3260 (MSRP $449.99) are now available through major retailers and Epson.com. The projectors come with a limited warranty of one year and a 90-day limited lamp warranty, with next business day(7) replacement to the U.S. or Canada, free of charge and arriving with a postage-paid return shipping label. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/projectors.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 80,000 employees in 86 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
(1) Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
(2) Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
(3) Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
(4) Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
(5) Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link® (MHL) HDMI port.
(6) For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection™ App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
(7) Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
EPSON is a registered trademark and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2017 Epson America, Inc. CPD-54991 10/17