Epson Introduces PowerLite L-Series Laser Projectors for Education and Corporate
PowerLite 4,500 - 6,000 Lumen Laser Projectors Deliver True-to-Life Images and Virtually Maintenance-Free Operation in a Light, Compact Design
The new PowerLite L-Series provide strong value for laser projection within the 4,500 – 6,000 lumen range. The new series offers virtually maintenance-free operation with up to 20,000 hours(2) of laser light source. Weighing between 17 and 19 pounds, PowerLite L-Series features a compact and versatile form factor for convenient portability or installation, and models equipped with wireless enterprise level security.
"Epson's new PowerLite laser series delivers all the benefits of laser technology, in a lighter, smaller design chassis at an affordable price point," said Remi Del Mar, senior product manager, Epson America, Inc. "We pride ourselves in implementing customer feedback into our product roadmap, and the new PowerLite laser models answer a need for strong value laser solutions in the mid-lumen range. We will continue to offer our customers uncompromising image quality, high color brightness with incredible detail, and reliable performance – all backed by Epson's first-in-class warranty and service."
The new PowerLite laser projectors leverage Epson's proprietary 3LCD technology to deliver up to 3x higher color brightness than competitive 1-chip DLP projector models(3) and include features to improve the ease of installation and setup. Epson's award-winning laser projection technology is ideal for corporate spaces, educational institutions and houses of worship with high ambient lighting.
Epson's flexible laser technology features full 360-degree installation and projection at any angle. Additionally, new installations and replacing existing lamp projectors are much easier with Epson's lens shift feature. The new PowerLite L-Series also supports advanced wired and wireless solutions, including HDMI and HDBaseT. To support BYOD classrooms, the projectors provide enhanced wireless display technology, allowing teachers to connect the projector to up to 50 Chromebooks, PCs and Mac® computers, and iOS and Android devices. Educators can also simultaneously display up to four screens with the Epson iProjection™(4) wireless display solution. The high-end PowerLite L610U and L615U models offer wireless screen mirroring from a smartphone or streaming device with Miracast®.
The PowerLite L-Series models deliver innovative features that ensure bright, vibrant images, as well as quick and easy setup across devices. The projectors include the following features:
Solid-State Laser Light Source and Electrostatic Air Filter – Provide virtually maintenance-free operation up to 20,000 hours(2)
Versatile Connectivity and Control – Supports a full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, 3G-SDI, and is compatible with Crestron RoomView, AMX, Extron XTP, Control4, and Art-Net for easy integration
Professional Installation Features – Full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode, Instant Off® power, quieter performance, and high contrast ratios
Quick and Easy Setup – Get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments, convenient controls and models with built-in wireless.
Outstanding Service and Support – Epson's unrivaled customer support goes the extra mile with a limited warranty of 20,000 hours of usage or three years, whichever comes first.
Availability and Support
The new PowerLite L615U, L610U, L510U, L400U, L610W, L500W, and L610 will be available in August 2018 through authorized Epson resellers. The projectors come with a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first, with next business day replacement, including free shipping both ways(5). For additional information, visit https://epson.com/LaserISE.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables, and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 80,000 employees in 86 companies around the world and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. 20,000 hours is the estimated projector life when used in Normal Mode in an ordinary environment. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The Pro L-Series projectors have a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first.
3. Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
4. For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner's manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
5. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
Note: EPSON, PowerLite and Instant Off are registered trademarks. EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Epson iProjection is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Brighter Futures is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. Miracast® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Mac and iOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Chromebook are trademarks of Google Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2018 Epson America, Inc.