Optoma has just commenced shipment of the new ZU510T-W, a 5300 ANSI lumen, DLP-based laser-phosphor installation projector for the ProAV market, featuring contrast up to 300,000:1 and a 20,000 hour light engine.
UPDATE: Our Road Test of the ZU510T-W has been posted.
Key features of the ZU510T-W include:
- Laser light engine with 20,000 hour life
- 1920x1200 WUXGA native resolution
- 1.8x zoom lens with unique 1.2 - 2.13 throw ratio
- 4 corner correction for basic stacking
- 360 and Portrait mode operation
- H/V lens shift and keystone
- Two 10-watt speakers on-board
- No filters - maintenance free 24/7 operation
- Quiet operation, down to 29 dB in eco mode
- IP5X certified dust resistant light engine
Optoma is currently one of the Top Five most popular projector manufacturers in the Large Venue category on ProjectorCentral. The aggressively priced ZU510T-W ($5,299 ESP) is likely to add to that popularity. There are many WUXGA installation projectors in the 5000+ lumen niche, but at this time none feature a 20,000 hour laser light engine at this price.
For more detailed specifications and connections, check out our Optoma ZU510T-W projector page.