XGA (1024x768), 1200 ANSI Lumens,Post your own User Review
7.3 lbs, $4,149 (MSRP)
by Ch@in - Mar 8, 2006
A plus on many aspects. I own this device for more than 2 years now and it remains as good as the first day.
It costed me (new) less than 1/3rd of the MSRP price so I give an excellent to the value for money, too.
The menu is very easy and consists of 3 categories, included are several european languages + japanese.
-You require a long distance between wall and the projector to have a good cinema experience. (not suitable for tiny living-rooms)
-Only vertical digital correction (up/down), no left/right
Positive: -The VGA input provides a sharp picture with brilliant subtitles compared to the plain cinch (RCA). You can work a windows environment easily on the projected picture.
- Includes an embeded set of speakers (don't expect a high volume on them,though).
- Multifunctional remote (plus embeded mouse for RS232)
- Lightweight plus a good Handle to carry device around (even easier to move than your notebook)
- Infrared receiver on both sides (front and back of the projector)
- Two ventilators (only one is runnig during normal operation)
- Mirror image, upside/down image functions, easy use of menu
Not yet :)