Wide-ranging commentary and news on all things projection from ProjectorCentral's expert staff and contributors.
Terry Paullin, founder of Front Row Cinema in Livermore, CA, has built more than a thousand home theaters over a 30+- year span. He shares projector installation and calibration tips, comments on new projection and display ad... Read MoreRead Blog
ProjectorCentral editor-in-chief Rob Sabin shares insights on the latest front projection trends, technologies, and products.
- Laser vs. LED: What Does the Future Hold?
- Are You Coming to Projection Expo 2020? Here's Why You Should...
- Integrators, Show Us Your Stuff!
Paul Vail has been a professional audiovisual engineer since 1999. He works day-to-day for a commercial integrator and runs his own residential installation company, AV Integrated, out of Chantilly, VA, covering the greater ... Read More
- What Type of Cable Should I Run for My Projector?
- How Do I Fix My Broken Projector?
- How Do I Calculate Screen Size and Seating Distance for My Home Theater?
Michael J. McNamara is the former Executive Technology Editor of Popular Photography magazine and a renowned expert on digital capture, storage, and display technologies. He is also an award-winning photographer and videograp... Read More
- Are Micro-LED Displays Ready for Primetime?
- So, You Think You're So Bright?
- The Amazing, Incredible, Invisible Projector