Wide-ranging commentary and news on all things projection from ProjectorCentral's expert staff and contributors.
Terry Paullin, founder of Front Row Cinema in Livermore, CA, has built more than a thousand home theaters over a 30+- year span. He shares projector installation and calibration tips, comments on new projection and display ad... Read More
- Bad News, Good News...and a Suggestion
- How to Watch TV
- I Can't Get No Satisfaction...(Oh, No, No,No!)
Paul Vail has been a professional audiovisual engineer since 1999. He works day-to-day for a commercial integrator and runs his own residential installation company, AV Integrated, out of Chantilly, VA, covering the greater ... Read More
- What Type of Cable Should I Run for My Projector?
- How Do I Fix My Broken Projector?
- How Do I Calculate Screen Size and Seating Distance for My Home Theater?
Michael J. McNamara is the former Executive Technology Editor of Popular Photography magazine and a renowned expert on digital capture, storage, and display technologies. He is also an award-winning photographer and videograp... Read More
- Are Micro-LED Displays Ready for Primetime?
- So, You Think You're So Bright?
- The Amazing, Incredible, Invisible Projector
Posts about upcoming product reviews and releases, tradeshows, new technology and advanced product features as well as our thoughts and observations on all things related to projectors.
- Rob Sabin joins ProjectorCentral as new Editor in Chief
- The 12 Hottest Home Theater Projectors of the Summer
- New Site Features and Review notes