The differences between the Z700 and the Z2000 are these:
• The Z700 is a bit lower in lower contrast due to the use of organic LCD panels vs. the inorganic panels in the Z2000.
• Different physical iris mechanism.
• HDMI has been upgraded from version 1.3a to 1.3b.
• Anamorphic stretch mode has been added.
• Retail price has been reduced to $1,995.
ANSI lumens: 1200
Contrast (full on/off): 10,000:1
Light Engine: 1920x1080, native 16:9, three-panel inorganic LCD with 165W UHP lamp.
Video Compatibility: 1080p/60/50/24, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i.
Connection Panel: Two HDMI 1.3b ports, one 15-pin VGA, two 3-RCA component input, one s-video, one composite, one 9-pin DSub serial port.
Lens and Throw Distance: 2.0x manual zoom/focus lens with vertical and horizontal lens shift. Throws a 100" diagonal 16:9 image from 10 to 20 feet.
Lamp Life: Unspecified
Replacement lamp price: $380 retail. Street price closer to $320.
Warranty: Three years.
|Review Contents:||Overview||Advantages||Additional Advantages||Disadvantages|
|Send this Page||Print this Page||Report Errors|